Welcome to the Science Ambassadors section of the website. We have selected a representative from each of our Key Stage 2 classes to become part of the team. Science Ambassadors will play an important role in the promotion and development of Science across our school as we work towards the Primary Science Quality Mark.
Their responsibilities will include:
- keeping a journal to record the Science activities they have completed in and out of school
- selecting fun activities for homework projects
- attending meetings to discuss ways we can improve Science
- visiting other primary schools to take part in investigations
- planning ‘Mad Science Day’ in the Spring term
Science Ambassadors Blog
What do you think would happen if you drop an egg? It would crack, right?
This experiment will allow you to create a bouncing egg. Take a look at the following website to watch a video guide on how to carry out the investigation at home.
You can send us photographs of your child carrying out this investigation using the school app. On the app, click on the 'Science Projects link' and then it will ask for a password. The password is 'experiment'. You will then be taken to a page where you can insert your child's name, upload 2 photographs and add a brief description.
Thatto Heath Community Primary School
© 2020 Thatto Heath Community Primary School