Thatto Heath Community Primary School was formally two separate school buildings known locally as the ‘Council School’. The Junior school was built in 1907 and the Infant school in 1913. Both schools were run separately until 1991 when they were formally amalgamated as a 3-11 primary school. Following the closure of St Matthews Primary School in July 2004, the school population increased and it is now the largest primary school in St Helens with approximately 650 pupils on roll and in the largest 5% of primary schools nationally.
Thatto Heath Community Primary School
© 2020 Thatto Heath Community Primary School