Parents will receive their personal activation code for ParentPay over the next week. Some of you may already have received your activation code and be ready to use the system. If you do not receive your activation code by the end of next week, please check your spam/junk emails. A video about ParentPay and an information letter was sent out via EduLINk on Thursday. We will still accept cash for the moment but we are hoping to phase cash out later in the year. For more information please visit www.parentpay.com
Existing users please read below before you Add a child to your ParentPay account.
You are able to add up to six active children to a single ParentPay account, even if the children attend different schools (schools must use the ParentPay service).
Follow these steps:
- Log in to the account you want to use as your main account (this will become the only account you use in future).
- Select the Add a child tab on the home page.
- Enter the username and password (activation codes) provided in your activation letter.
- Select Search. Your child’s name will be listed on screen.
- Select Add to my account.
On your homepage you should now see an additional tab for the child you have added to the account.
Repeat this process for any other children you wish to add to your account – up to a maximum of 6 active children per account.
Please note: Please ensure that when adding a new child using an activation letter you have received, that you add them to your existing account where one exists.
New Users please read below to activate a new account
You’ll need an activation letter from school to get started. The activation codes will always be 8 capital letters for the username, the password begins with the letter ‘a’ and is followed by numbers
You need a valid email address as a username and for account verification.
- Navigate to parentpay.com
- Select Login at the top right corner of the screen
- Enter the username and password provided in your account activation letter and select Activate
- Complete the activation as detailed on the screen.
- That’s it you’re done!