Our School Aims
- To be an inclusive school ensuring that all learners are given equality of opportunity and that they are treated fairly.
- To promote and achieve high standards for all by providing teaching and learning of the highest quality.
- To provide a personalised approach to learning.
- To provide for the whole child addressing their pastoral needs, supporting their family, so that they can achieve their true potential.
- To ensure that all learners benefit from a relevant curriculum presented in an interesting, exciting and imaginative manner with lots of opportunities for first-hand experience, practical work, investigation and learning through play.
- To apply basic skills across a themed curriculum which is enlivened and enriched by visits, visitors, and extensive use of the environment.
- To give responsibility to learners and develop their self-confidence by contributing to the community.
- To make parents and the wider community equal partners with the school and to involve them in the evaluation of its success.
- To build an ethos marked by a welcoming, friendly, bright and lively happy place where learners feel secure. A school where good behaviour is expected.
- To make Thatto Heath Community Primary School a place of enjoyment where success is encouraged, rewarded and celebrated.
Our Core Values
Our School Rules
Thatto Heath Community Primary School
Headteacher: Mrs. Catherine Ireland
Main Contact: Mrs. Lisa Coates
SENDCO: Mrs. Louise McCallion
T: 01744 678710
© 2017 Thatto Heath Community Primary School