Thursday 29th November – 4:30pm – 6:30 p.m.
We need your help to ensure this event is a great success by asking you to both support our non-uniform day by donating an item but most of all coming along and enjoying the Christmas fayre.
On Friday 23rd November there will a non uniform day in school in aid of the Christmas Fayre. We would love it if you could bring in a jazzy jar for our battleship stall. Jazzy jars can be new or homemade. They could be a mason jar, old jam pot jar, coffee jar etc. and can be filled with any delights from hot chocolate and marshmallows to bath bombs or sweets. Please ensure the jar has been scalded out before reusing.
We are also collecting bottles, gifts or chocolate/sweets if you would prefer to donate these items.
On Thursday, 29th November at the Christmas Fayre there will be:
- Santa’s Grotto – tickets must be purchased in advance.
- STALLS: – raffles, tombola, snow ball throw, crafts, toys, pin the nose on the reindeer, donutters, what’s in the stocking? sweets & many more games.
- A Secret Room for children only – buy your Christmas presents in secret for mum, dad, nan, grandad and we will wrap it.
- REFRESHMENTS: Hotdogs, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and cakes.
- Christmas crazy golf and a number of new hired games.
- Our favourite donkeys will be here again, children can enjoy a donkey ride under candle light around the playground.