Important Dates to Remember
Please note this is a working diary and is subject to change please check website and weekly newsletter for up-to-date information
- TUESDAY 13th – Y6 Swimming lessons start. (every Tuesday)
- Thursday 15th – Extra curricular application forms to be returned
- Friday 16th – Academy of Sports application forms to be returned
- Monday 19th – Extra curricular clubs begin
- Meet the teacher from 3:30 p.m. See your child’s new classroom.
- Wed 21st – Year 1 Parent Meeting – Y1 curriculum 9:10 a.m.
- – MANOR ADVENTURE NEXT PAYMENT OF £25
- Thurs 22nd – 3:40pm PTFA meeting
- Fri 23rd – African Art and Culture Day
- Mon 26th – Rock Kidz rehearsal begin. Osiligi Wariors performance for KS2
- – Early Years Open Evening from 3:45 – 5:00 p.m.
- Wed 28th – Y6 Parents Meeting – Y6 SATS 9:10 a.m.
- Thurs 29th – Rock Kidz concert at St Johns Church. Tickets TBC
- Wed 5th – ASD Coffee morning – time and venue TBC. Behaviour drop-in sessions 2:30pm
- Thurs 6th – Y2 Parent Meeting – Y2 SATS 9:10 a.m.
- Mon 10th – Crucial Crew visit to Langtree Park Year 5
- Wed 12th – Y5 Bikeability
- Thurs 13th – Photographer in school individual photographs during day. Families from 3:30pm
- Fri 14th – Year 1 Assembly 9:30 a.m. gates close 9:25 a.m. Harvest Festival – food to go to foodbank
- Mon 17th – Parent Evening
- Tues 18th – Parent Evening
- Wed 19th – Y5 Bikeability
- Thurs 20th Always Child Celebration
- Fri 21st – Healthy Body, Healthy Mind Day. School Closes
- Mon 31st – School Opens