Digital Leaders are children with a passion for technology who want to share their knowledge with others, and promote the use of all things digital throughout the school.
Being a Digital Leader is a fantastic opportunity to take on responsibility and demonstrate leadership skills, and they can be a real help for busy teachers.
What Can Digital Leaders Do?
- Fetch and set up laptops and tablets
- Set up the laptop and music in assembly
- Control the lighting and sound in school plays
- Download and clear photos from class tablets each week
- Put on an online safety assembly
- Represent the school at events
Thatto Heath Community Primary School
© 2017 Thatto Heath Community Primary School