- A Variety of Cereals
- Hot Buttered Toast
- A selection of Fruit Juices/Milk
The activities include arts and crafts, construction, board games, quiet reading, television, iPad access and sports activities.
Information Regarding the Provision
The official school day starts for children attending Magic Breakfast. All School Rules, Procedures and Policies adopted by the Governing Body will apply.
- EYFS and Key Stage 1 Children to line up outside the Reception Door.
- Key Stage 2 Children to line up outside the Y6 Entry Door.
- EYFS, KS1 and Years 3 and 4 pupils must be accompanied until signed in by school staff.
- Years 5/6 pupils with parental permission to walk to and from school should also line up outside the Y6 door.
- The doors close promptly at 8.40 a.m. Once doors are closed children must line up on the playground until the bell sounds.
- Children go straight to class at 9.00 a.m.
- Coats/bags to be put on pegs on arrival at the club.
Please use our Edulink App to register for Breakfast Club
Thatto Heath Community Primary School
© 2017 Thatto Heath Community Primary School